Lake Pochard Maple Lodge is a Scandinavian style lodge in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park.This 2 bedroom property can accommodate up to 4 people in 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. There is an open plan living area and outside there is a lovely furnished veranda facing Lake Pochard with a BBQ and a grassy area leading to lake edge.These stunning properties are set in lovely quiet location in the heart of the Cotswolds, close to Cirencester. There is a cafe on-site serving full English breakfasts, cakes and cream teas. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors of the Cotswold Water Park with watersports, fishing, cycling, bird watching and walking.The Cotswold Water Park - One of the fastest growing tourist areas in the UK, the Cotswold Water Park has for a long time been a best kept secret and it seems that the secret is out and it is now becoming a major tourist destination! South of Cirencester and north of Swindon the Cotswold Water Park covers just over 40 square miles. The whole area which is made up of 150 different lakes, a series of lovely old Cotswold villages, the infant Thames is a haven for a wonderful array of wildlife and leisure activities.
Bedrooms & BathroomsGround floor double bedroom.Ground floor twin bedroom.Ground floor family bathroom - walk-in shower, WC & wash basin.
PetsPet friendly (max. 2) - £20 per dog.
Situated overlooking the beautiful Lake Pochard in the Cotswold Water Park.
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen area.
- 2 x 2 seat leather sofas.
- LCD TV.
- Dining table with seating for 4.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, hob, full size oven and microwave.
- Kitchens are fully stocked with all of the equipment & utensils.
- 1 x double bedroom.
- 1 x twin bedroom.
- Large family bathroom - walk-in shower, WC & wash basin.
- Veranda with lake views furnished with a BBQ, table with seating for 4 & a grassy area leading to lake edge.
- Allocated parking.
- Bed linen, duvets & towels are provided.
- Beds are made up for your arrival.
- All heating & electricity included.
- Pet friendly (max. 2) - £20 per dog.
- Fibre Optic Broadband in lodge.
- Wheelchair accessible - expanded doorways
- Please note: Although these lodges are fully wheelchair accessible there are no other specific features in the lodges for people with mobility issues.